Official builds of LineageOS 18.1 based on Android 11 are now available for the original Google Pixel and Pixel XL. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone. If you have any questions check out the Open GApps Wiki, especially the FAQ answers most questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question use the XDA Q&A Thread or join us on Gitter to receive support. Don’t forget to add at least the Open GApps installer debug log and if experiencing Force Closures also include a logcat. Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software. We need money to operate the project, and almost all of it come from ads.
- Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark).
- The methods include replacing a free theme from the theme store or root access.
- Flashing the custom recovery will allow you to install custom ROMs or kernels on your device to improve overall performance.
- If you want some Google Pixel goodies on Stock Firmware top of vanilla Android, you can also give the Pixel Experience ROM by XDA Member ZIDAN44 a go.
- We have given the direct link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro stock ROM.
Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 11 builds for the Redmi Note 8, Mi Note 10, and Mi 10T Lite through the stable channel of MIUI 12. It’s been nearly two years since the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 series hit the scene, and even with a new Note 10 series out on the market, the company is reportedly looking to re-release the Note 8 this year.
With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device. You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more. You may also repair your Redmi Note 8 Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues.
To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model. It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device. We recommend you use the latest version of Mi Flash Pro to support the latest Xiaomi Devices better. This feature we call Hidden Features, allows you to access hidden settings and features in MIUI that are generally inaccessible to user. None of these features require root, but some are experimental as they aren’t available on normal settings. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product.